Monday, November 26, 2007

Green Tea

I discovered the Green Tea Frappuccino a few months ago at Starbucks. Anyone who knows me well enough, knows that I always make a quick dive for the low fat bottled frappuccino; come hail or snow. If I’m really feeling adventurous, I’ll have it freshly made. So for me to try their new green tea, was quite something. It was probably the Hotlanta summer that prompted me to wedge out of my comfort zone. I gave it a shot, the Green Tea, raspberry flavored frappuccino with whipped cream. (I winced but had to bid my South-Beach diet good-bye for a little bit). To my amazement, I really enjoyed it. This was several months ago.

Today was a cold, wet, foggy Monday in Atlanta and you’d think I’d want something warm. But No! I actually surprised myself when I ordered the same iced green tea. And once again, I loved it! When you have a whole week of work looming ahead of you, it’s the little things like this that can make even the dullest day in Atlanta seem bright, ah, these short-lived, guilty pleasures.