Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Noodle

I love noodles. And I really liked Noodle. An Asian chain with three locations across Atlanta, Noodle is a noodle-lovers delight. The menu featured food from countries across the Oriental; the flat variety which I think is Malaysian, the white vermicelli-like Sinagporean noodles, pad-Thai, noodle soup typical to Vietnam and of course Chinese lo-mein.

I played it safe with Chinese and therefore got it right. SK wasn’t so fortunate. His peanut based Thai noodles wasn’t all that appetizing. We were a group of 8 and unfortunately were seated at a long rectangular table…. Not very conducive to chit-chatting I must say. I loved the decor and the chairs though; but then, I’m always a sucker for a stylish bar –stool. I kept comparing it to The Real Chow-Baby though, and I have to say that this place is almost as good. Overall, it was a good experience.