Friday, May 9, 2008

Fellini's

Fellini's is undoubtedly one of the best pizza joints I’ve eaten at so far. There's something about Fellini's that makes me go back again and again. From the outside and the inside it appears like your typical New York Pizza house, one that you'll meet at every few blocks. This is not a gourmet pizza parlor, just the contrary in fact. From the chalkboard that posts the handwritten menu to the tables huddled close together on the outdoor patio, Fellini's is every bit your shop around the corner. The only difference, perhaps, is that the pizzas are really very delicious. My recommendation is the cheese cannoli and the spinach mushroom pizza. The prices are competitive, the cheese plentiful and the store timings – past midnight!

What more do you need on Roswell road? Alongside, is my favorite person at my favorite pizza joint.